Wednesday, November 14, 2012

etsy love...

'Mid Century Aqua Holiday' by ItchinStitchin

Vintage Afghan - Blue, Olive...

Fingerless Gloves Wrist Warm...

Vintage Christmas Decoration...

White Fur, Vintage Fur, Whit...

White Christmas Angel Orname...

Mid Century Temporama Servin...

Snowflake Die Cuts, Punches,...

Royal Traveller Train Case -...

Vintage 60's Aqua Multi ...

Handmade modern coffee mug s...

Vintage Folk Art Painting Sc...

White Christmas Bath Bombs -...

white bakers twine 12 ply (1...

Felt Pregnant Owl Ornament A...

essential oil of lavender li...

Genuine Aqua Blue Charcedony...

I have been so busy I haven't been able to post,
but I DO have some new things to show you and even some news to share!
I hope today will be full of sunshine so that I can get photos to share.
In the mean time, I thought I would
share this beautiful treasury that I am honored to be 
included in.
Thank you Amanda!

Thanks for stopping by!



  1. Such lovely, soothing colors and beautiful projects and items. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Tammy

  2. Beautiful aquas and whites! Happy Thursday, Theresa - Tanya

  3. Can't wait to hear the good news!!!

  4. I am a bit jealous! That pregnant owl makes it look easy! How does she stay so trim! I am about to tip over!

    Just want to stop by & say Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone made it home!


Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo