Tuesday, March 15, 2016

it's show time!


The Vintage Green Antiques store in Grand Haven, MI. 
is our first official show of the season, 
and I am pretty excited to make my way to one of my 
favorite MI. cities!

        

I will have our space full of our lavender goodness of course...


perfect timing for all of your spring cleaning needs!


Let's not forget about the baubles...


perfect for all of those spring birthday gifts you may be on the look out for!


I'm having a little love affair with the vintage buffalo/Indian head coins 
I now have in my stash... they give a soulfulness to everything I add them to.


Plus I will have my soldered marbles, a fan favorite!


Another fan favorite is our new diffuser pendants, 
complete with a vial of our French Grosso Lavender oil.
Perfect for those days when you need to 
have a bit of aromatherapy for peace and calming
at your disposal.

I have those days, don't you?
I just love these necklaces, each one had a bead or dangling from the locket,
and they handle the request that many 
of my customers have said about our sachets...

"I wish I could just smell this all day"

well, now you can!

I hope to see you at the Pop-UP shop!

7 N. 7th St. Grand Haven, MI

love,
t.xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Do you sell the Indian head nickle jewelry online? I'd love to have something. Your jewelry is just my style and quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo