Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas on hold!!!




I went to our farmers market this morning and look what I found... stackable pumpkins of all sorts! Our super friendly farmer had all kinds cinderellas, thompsons, peanuts and they are awesome! I got some squash to try for dinner too! I made the scarecrow a few years ago, he has flowers for his sweetheart.awwwww. O.k you all know that I was so excited to build the topiary that I couldn't possibly have considered sweeping the porch!!! A few leaves add to the fall extravaganza feel of it all! right?... Theresa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. oooooh, very cute! :)

    Susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the huge pile of pumpkins! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo