Wednesday, October 21, 2009




That didn't take long at all! I just need to really pay attention, which is one of my shortcomings I'm afraid! The first picture is my Mom and her sisters, Mom has the accordian... who takes an accordian to the lake these days?!!! These people knew how to have fun! This is the family picture that I love! My Mom had 10 brothers and sisters, some of these people are her cousins and she is the baby on the right. Look how happy everyone is! I remember lots of laughing whenever we were together. Lots of joking around which is why my family is the way we are. I have 8 brothers and 3 sisters and when we are together we are loud, laughing and having fun. I'ts a wonderful feeling and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo