Monday, October 26, 2009

New Wax Collage










I love doing the wax collages so much that I will be teaching it as my new class offering at Lambs Gate Antiques... something Christmas ofcourse! This one features a beautiful angel from The Graphics Fairy, a wonderful site for graphics of all kinds,( click on her link in the blogs I follow to go right to her site), and a page from a vintage postcard booklet, something glittery(because I just can't resist!)and old lace. I love how the beeswax gives everthing a golden glow! Definitely more of these to come... Theresa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,
    This is so beautiful!!! I've always wanted to try wax collage, it's been on my list to try out for quite awhile now. After seeing your gorgeous creation, I'm moving it up to the top of my list! I love all the embellishments you used here. Something glittery is always a must in my book, for Christmas projects anyway! Thanks so much for participating today for "Brag Monday", I really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collage...I love the little details that make it really special

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo