Kate @ auntiecakes was so kind as to give me this award, Thanks Kate! I was a little intimidated at first, you know ...lil ole me?... and then there's the ten interesting facts about me, really, ten?,really, interesting?, well I was really honored that she picked me so I wanted to play along so here goes.
1.I am the second of twelve children-8 boys, 4 girls and yes us us girls did most of the work!
2. At our last family reunion I was a snake charmer for the Kirby Carnival (not sure if those pics should ever be released to the public!)
3.I rearrange our house, pictures, furniture, everything around constantly.
4.I used to do craft shows with my best friend-my sister Molly- and we used to do primitives (you know the kind- the uuuuuglyyyy dolls) but now I just love everything glitter and white and restful.
5. My dining room table is unfortunately my work table and so is always a disaster, I have to peek through the window to see how wide to open the front door...depends on who's on the other side!
6. I have a reputation of picking up junk so it can have a new life and so have found stuff (treasures) left anonymously on my porch!
7. I lost my mom this year and miss her everyday.
8. When I was growing up she, my mom, called me her right hand and my brothers and sisters called me goody 2 shoes! I just couldn't help myself!
9. I hate to ask for help for anything and so have moved enormous pieces of furniture by myself- someone has to keep the chiropractor in business, right?
10. The most important fact about me is that I love being a mom and thank God for blessing me with that honor everyday.
now to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers I think you need to know...(maybe you already do!)
These are all great places to visit to fill you with inspiration, check them out!