Tuesday, October 18, 2011

white wednesday...

You know how when you make something
 and you step back and do the happy dance?
It doesn't always have to be elaborate
or excessive
sometimes simple is best.






This little happy dance is called the crafty four step...

step one:
find a beautiful old bakelite brush
step two:
glue a gorgeous vintage jewel to the brush
step three:
place a very special family picture gently into bristles of brush
step four:
step back and admire your 5 minute transformation!

easy peasy.

love,
Theresa xoxo

linking to 

10 comments:

  1. That is SO clever! Nice one Theresa!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the photo holder and I'm smiling thinking about you dancing the crafty four step!!! I love it!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa
    Beautiful and precious. Hope you are enjoying the fall season with your loved ones!!!
    Love Love the header!!
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. easy-peasy and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure, pure, genius my dear Theresa....Arghhh...LOVE! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. video of happy dance you little brunette you! <3
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may be easy peasy, but better yet...it is absolutely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love it!!! and I love your header too!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very wonderful idea- it looks great,
    I will look first thing tomorrow for something similar, to work with .-Beautiful, Theresa.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theresa,

    Stopping by via Maggie's blog. So glad I did. Wish I lived closer would have loved to attended that show. SO much eye candy! The photo holder you created is charming. So clever. Off to your etsy shop!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo