Thursday, February 21, 2013

whistle while you work...


Still working on new items for this Saturday's event

https://www.facebook.com/events/416099238474564/
Take a look at their FB page for more
wonderful artists that will be in attendance!

I made some new jewelry tags,
and created some ooak
assemblage pendants,
they feature soldered beach glass with a dark patina
adorned with everything from vintage religious medals
to birds all with a pink bead for the special occasion.

Lots more to do yet...

I hope that you are all having 
a fabulous day full of promise of good things to come!

Welcome to all of my new followers 
and thank you to everyone  for
your support and encouragement!

love,
Theresa 
xoxooxoxox

linking to 


2 comments:

  1. I just popped over from the Common Ground: Be inspired Friday blog hop. I am so excited with your creations. I am a new follower..Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a very successful day at the show! I love all your creations! Hope you are staying warm!

    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo