Tuesday, September 27, 2011

honored...

It has been a wonderful few days for me over here @ 612...
I have been featured by two girls that I respect so much!
They are both incredibly talented,
with beautiful blogs full of inspiration.

I always leave their blogs wanting to create something
or resisting the urge to redecorate my whole house!


Photobucket



Debra over at Common Ground featured
my mail bag at her
Vintage Inspiration Friday Party

Thank you Debra!

and then today...





 featured my personalized linen pumpkin!

Thank you Cindy!


 You know that over here at 612,
 I am doing the Happy Dance!

Thank you both so very much. xoxoxoxoxo
honored.
truly.

love,
Theresa xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Both great projects....you definitely deserve the features!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun projects, Theresa, and well deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice to be noticed? You are so crafty and creative it is no wonder though. Both of these are great projects! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved! Both are great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my friend YAH for you Theresa so deserving of it all. Take care and Great job on the projects.

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ! I just love both those girls !
    Your projects are great !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Theresa girl! When you got talent like yours, why not flaunt it!

    You deserve it and I love your creations.


    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting for you!!!!!! congratulations!! Your mail bag and pumpkins are aMAZing. You inspire me all the time, Theresa!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Theresa. You are always creating something beautiful and wonderful so of course you would be featured. :) Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Love your work so it's no surprise they featured you!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations dear Theresa - can't think of anyone more deserving - and these are two incredibly awesome projects!! (Have you stopped dancing yet??) ;o) Smiles & Happy Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theresa, I love both the pumpkin and the mail-bag, and ofcourse you shall be featured, -you are so talented, dear.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo