Wednesday, April 11, 2012

white wednesday...


vintage chandelier crystals an aged crucifix and fresh water pearls...
one of the newest listings in the shop.


Another quick post from me I'm afraid...
I keep hearing the white rabbit in my ear telling me 
I'm late, I'm late!

No date to speak of but I have a million projects to do 
and a messy house, and a busy family schedule this week.

I have been on a creative streak and the soldering iron has 
me in its grasp...

I'm hoping to have a more substantial post soon,
and have time to catch up with all of you... 
but you know I can't
miss out on White Wednesday!

sooooo, how's life treating you?

love,
Theresa
xoxooxoxo

linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Just saying whoo-hoo and hello myself as I run out the door. Weren't these supposed to be the "easy" years?
    Pretty necklace girlfriend..you just solder away..we are not going anywhere :D
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! And if it's any consolation your life sounds a lot like mine! Have a great week.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, dear Theresa, yes we are all far too bussy- take care, I have just had my share of stress symptoms-not nice...
    Hugs and xx
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work of art!! I really love your blog too...I'm following!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. short and sweet and ever-so-delightful! ';)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love! Did I mention that I love your necklace? =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Theresa!!
    I hope you and your family had a lovely Easter and I wish you a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful necklace, Theresa! Sounds like life is good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo