Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unleashing the creative beast!

Getting back in the creative groove! I am so ready for spring and all the lovliness that it brings... Easter, New Beginnings, Tulips, Hyacinths (my fav) really their smell is intoxicating, Sunshine, Green Grass!!! This is about the time where I say 'ok snow the fun is gone and we can say goodby until next year without feeling bad:)' So on to spring and EGGS! This paper mache egg is now in my long ignored etsy (you know the old story... just not enough hours in the day) and it was SO good to get glue all over my hands again! And glass glitter, well don't get me started! How sweet is that pillow behind the egg? Love it! a present from a wonderful friend, as well as those flowers on top of the egg! She gave me a tin of jewels and some vintage millinary to play with. -insert hand clapping here-
Just look at those beauties! can I say FABULOUS? Thank you Julie!

Here's a close up of the vintage image of a girl with her lamb and Easter cart full of flowers and ofcourse covered in glass glitter!





This next one is covered in a copy of vintage ledger paper and then topped with a bouquet of vintage millinary in blues and browns. and glittered. ofcourse.

All nestled in some reindeer moss and sitting on a metal shabby base.




It felt so good to be in this role again. Sometimes I have to do this in the middle of the night just so I can release the creative beast within! C'mon I know some of you can relate! right? I have so many ideas I want to do so sometimes they wake me up and say GET BUSY!
Thanks for stopping by, Theresa xoxo


14 comments:

  1. Hey Theresa, thanks for stopping by and leaving me wonderful comments!!!
    I completely understand about the more time for creating, I am such a night owl that I used to work best after everyone went to sleep, but a year without sleep and now I am exhausted at night.
    These are lovely eggs, the love the last one, just beautiful!
    Happy Spring, can you believe we set the clocks this weekend????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those eggs! They are absolutely gorgeous! If I was as talented as you I would think I would find it hard to go to bed too. I can't get over how pretty they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!! It does make one long for spring all that much more! Thank you for traveling to my blog earlier, I SOOOO appreciate it! It made my day. Hope you visit again soon. Blessings to you dear blog friend! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon, sigh, drool! Oh Theresa...your eggs are divine! I absolutely adore all the gorgeous elements you incorporated into them!

    I'm just loving seeing everything come back to life, I love this time of year!

    Love and hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful eggs! I love it when you unleash your creative beast! You always share the most beautiful pictures with us!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. My creative beast has been sleeping for some time. I'm hoping it'll wake up soon. Love your eggs. I have plastic eggs that we never use anymore. I'm thinking they are in for a decoupage makeover. Have a fabulous day. Many blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Theresa....I am beginning to get a new wave of inspiration as well!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Theresa! Thank you for stopping by my blog. You have such a nice place here and your creations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - I just love eggs in every shape style and design - thanks for featuring this one....stop by sometime, Jennifer jennsthreegraces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how wonderful Theresa...they turned out so great!!!!!!! I've started a few, but just have not had time to complete any...maybe this weekend!

    Have a great day ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eggs are just lovely. They look very aged. You did a great job. Have a good weekend...julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one of the prettiest eggs I've seen!!!

    Happy creating!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous eggs! They are so pretty and delicate, Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the egg! I have been decoupaging small eggs...need to get some larger ones to show better picture images. Yours is amazing! Thanx for sharing. Tiff at the Cranky Queen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo