Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shop til you Drop!!

Heading out the back door to jump in the sleigh and get some major shopping done!! Wish us luck 'santa' and I are going shopping together and we RARELY do that because we shop entirely different from eachother. I like to see everything and he likes to put his blinders on and only find what he ventured into the store for. boring. no surprises. no clapping excitedly when you find something unexpected. well not for him anyway! Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that we are going together because we don't go on dates much and so this is a date to us, well do lunch and actually have an uninterrupted conversation! Plus it's hard to shop alone all of the time- no one to oooh and aaah over things with me! I hope you have a wonderful Saturday full of opportunities to ooooh and aaaah! ~ Theresa xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa~
    That post could so be about me and my husband!!! His idea of shopping is running into Mills Fleet Farm, grabbing what he needs and running out. It totally annoys my husband when I drag him along, he always asks me, "Why do you have to touch everything?" Have a great day shopping, hope you get everything you need, and have a lovely lunch together. It's tough to find alone time during the holidays!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I was wondering if my dear hubby was the only one. His idea of shopping is parking the car at the front door.. motor still running.. grab what he wants, pay for it, and back to the car. Hope you have a great Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend the day. I'm always happy for any kind of date we have. Hope you have another great day tomorrow!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo