Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time to get crafty!

This is the extent of my craftiness this past week. I love decorating but I haven't MADE anything all week and am going through creative withdrawals!
Our date of shopping and going out to dinner was so nice. We hit many stores and got alot accomplished but the best part was being together and coming up with ideas together. Really we always say it after we go out that we don't do this enough so when we have time alone it is wonderful no matter what we are doing. We have a really big date coming up... my hubby turns 50 on Jan. 1 and we are going to see Transiberian Orchestra on the 2nd! He gave me tickets last year for Christmas and we loved it! So this year he's getting them for his b-day. I walked into his office this past week and he was listening to them and then last night he said he's been listening for almost 2 weeks straight. the man has to see this show again! It should be a wonderful date, I really look forward to that.
Our oldest daughter called last night to ask what I was doing today, no set plans after church so she is coming over to get crafty and make a couple of Christmas presents! Sounds like a fabulous day ahead for me! I hope yours is fab too! Happy Sunday ~ Theresa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be having a lovely day with your daughter. Nothing like mother-daughter crafting. I love Transiberian Orchestra...sadly never saw them in concert...one day maybe. Have fun.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day with your daughter. An afternoon of creating is my idea of a perfect day! Happy early 50th birthday to your husband....I'll be 50 in 2010 as well....just a few more months into the year.
    Enjoy your day.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo