Monday, January 18, 2010

Looking for a way to help


I have been feeling so helpless as I watch the news and I don't think I've mentioned this before but D. is obsessed (my word not his) with fox news and so I hear it alot. Ofcourse there are so many horrible images of Haiti and the devastation they are going through, I, like so many of us just want to do Something. Anything. Well, I found it... HERE I donated a couple of things to put in the etsy site these amazing women have set up to donate the proceeds to Doctors without Borders in Haiti. You can click on the button at the top of my blog to get to the etsy store. Check them out, they have already raised $ 7,000 in TWO days! This just felt like I could at least do a little something. Well I've babbled long enough -go ahead and check them out! Theresa xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! So cool that you are taking action like that! I don't have time now but I will check the link out later! I really love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo