Wednesday, January 13, 2010

REAL.LIFE. and new etsy

O.K. FINALLY something new on etsy! I put the finishing touches on the flower pins I've been crocheting, in front of the t.v. curled up in a blanket...you get the picture! They look great on just about anything, and who doesn't need a little color pick me up these days! Like take this scarf for instance, I feel so cheerful when I wear it (unless ofcourse I am getting choked by the shear size of it!)
And this is real life... it may be why I'd rather crochet on the couch than try and work at the table! Believe it or not I can organize this every other day and it will still look like this in between:( Now you know one of my downfalls, I'm incrediby messy when I work! I love the picture Hannah made for me- if the shoe fits, wear it!

I'd say one of my new years resolutions was to be less messy but why torture myself like that! Have a Wonderful Wednesday! ~ Theresa xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I love the crocheted flowers! you could pin them to anything, very versatile! Also -- I totally understand the "mess". When I get in the mood to "create", everything gets thrown on the table too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was funny reading your post about your "messiness" because I walked into my studio this afternoon and looked at the same mess on my workspace. I finally reached the point where I couldn't stand it anymore and I cleaned it up. But it will be messy again the next time I decide to create something...I'm a messy crafter too!
    Your crocheted flower pins are wonderful. Love the colors!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers! My studio is the same way. My husband walked in there earlier and said " oh man" That would mean it's pretty darn messy. Have a wonderful evening. I'm going to try and get my messed all cleaned up by Sunday. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I hope you are keeping that one for yourself!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your scarf and flower pins, and as far as being messy, just join the crowd. Valentines has exploaded here in my studio!
    Have a great weekend!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo