Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Little Christmas Everyone!


This being the day of the Epiphany is what we called Little Christmas at our house. My mom was Ukranian and that being part of her heritage we always celebrated Little Christmas. I remember thinking we were so special to be able to have an extra holiday! I leave all of the Christmas decor up until after today, but I gotta be honest I'm getting a little antsy to clean house and freshen things up a bit!
Date night was wonderful... The TSO is fantastic, the first part of the show is what I like... The lost Christmas Eve it's about a father missing his daughter who has left home and an angel who flies over the world and tells the story of what he sees and what happens to the daughter. Really Powerful. The second part of the show is kinda like Metallica with more instruments. Not my fav but my hubby LOVES it! It is really high energy with fire, and fireworks, and a light show, really cool to see and he was 16 all over again! The best part was ofcourse just going on a date. We don't go out alone very often so it was really nice.
Merry Little Christmas to you! ~ Theresa xoxo
image from The Graphics Fairy

3 comments:

  1. Merry Little Christmas to you too! At a time when trees are deposited on the curbs you are keeping the spirit of Christmas alive in your home and your heart. Good girl!
    ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about this Theresa, blessings to you for a wonderful "little Christmas"! And the "date night" sounds like a wonderful time.
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa!
    Your date night did sound like fun (as I love Christmas stories AND Metallica too!)
    Thank you for being a new follower of my blog, I really appreciate it. I love meeting new friends!!!
    I'm off to read some more of your wonderful blog...looks like we have a lot in common :)
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo