Wednesday, May 2, 2012

white wednesday...



I know I've said it before, but cleaning for me is not complete unless
I rearrange something!
So the dining room mantle got a new look...


I moved the St. Francis statue up here and I just love the backdrop of 
the American flag behind him so it came along for the ride.
The reflection of the bride and groom was a nice surprise when I was 
editing this photo!


I don't have many flowers yet so I trimmed the 
spirea bush to bring some spring into the house.

So now I have a new mantle, all dressed for spring.

Yes, I did just take down the tree of Valentine hearts...

don't judge people.

Happy Wednesday!

love,
Theresa
xoxoxooxoxoox

linking to:



9 comments:

  1. Love it Theresa!! And it's absolutely the same for me. It just seems so fresh and clean when I re-do some little something!
    Hope you have a great night my friend!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ah ha!!!! my mom used to say she would leave her Christmas tree(s) up until Valentine's day if she could.
    Your photos are wonderful, and I love that you rearrange when you clean. Makes it more interesting, that's for sure!!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new mantel set-up, Theresa...a wonderful combination of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Theresa! The flag adds such a great look and I like the addition of the group picture. The mirror reflection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I just found a Valentine's Day decoration that I've had up so I totally relate! Love the flag and the statue. I, too, love your photos!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I won't! Hearts are for all seasons, right? :) Your mantel display is lovely, I think the flag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green plant is SO pretty with the silver! Your mantel is lovely...
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life sure does seem to be extra busy for everyone lately. Hope all is well! Have a great new week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bride and groom they are so charming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo