Friday, September 7, 2012

winner winner chicken dinner...


everyone needs a helper as cute as mine, don't they?


CONGRATULATIONS ROBELYN!!!
(lil miss red neck!)
Thanks everyone for playing along!

love,
Theresa
xoxoxooxo

o.k. now back to your regularly scheduled program...
and for me, back to the sewing machine!
Tomorrow we are in Grand Rapids for the 
Garfield Park Show
and then Sunday we are back at the 
Fulton St. Artisans Market.
I really need to bring my camera there
so that all of you can see the amazing talent that is there every Sunday until
the end of the month.

Have a great weekend!
xoxoxo





5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! Robelyn will be very blessed! Darn it wish I could come hang out with you this weekend!! Have fun and sell sell sell!! XOXOXO Love ya, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Robelyn. Have fun at the shows. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to your winner. lucky girl..she'll be smelling ever-so-puuuurdy real soon! :) bonne chance with your shows! (that boy is to cute!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Yeah he is a very cute helper indeed! Have lots of luck selling.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOSH I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing the happy happy I LOVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE HELPER dance!!! Whooooooooo hooooooo!!!

    Thank YOU!!!

    Have you recovered from your show and Market yet?! I hope they were both WONDERFUL!

    :) robelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo