Monday, October 8, 2012

Annual Antique Harvest Festival Time!


It's time for Jill's annual 

Centennial Farm Antique Harvest Festival!


Her barn is swoon worthy...
swoon worthy I tell you.

This is my spot from last years show.

I loved my space in her beautiful barn,
but this year I am only able to do day 1 of the show
because on Sunday it is this boy's 10th birthday!

woohoo!  
There will be a slumber party, bonfire and crazy boy stories going on at 
my place Saturday night!


here are a few more shots from last years show...




barn envy.
there I said it.


So this year I will be set up outside
(here's hoping for a sunshiny fall day!)
bringing our line of 
natural lavender laundry and cleaning provisions...


more pumpkins...
I have a few more grain sacks so I can make a few more of these,
I will have them, plus some new wool ones too!
If you live too far away to come out to Jill's,
let me know if you would like one just for you
and I can make that happen too!
;)


plus, for all of you early Christmas shoppers...


too early?


I will be bringing some favorite Christmas pieces,
I know people who are actually almost done shopping for Christmas!
(they are super human I'm sure.)

I will not be jealous.
I will not be jealous.


serious barn love here...

I would love it if you would join us,
wanna know why?

because, even though I love her barns...

it's true.


Thanks so much everyone for stopping by 
and for all of the sweet comments that 
make my day!

love,
Theresa
xoxooxoxoxo


Here is the info for the show:
October 13-14
   4410 W. Howe Rd.  Dewitt, MI.
   Saturday  10:00 - 4:00
Sunday 12:00-4:00 





5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE those grainsack pumpkins! With rosettes, no less! Also love the blinged bottle brush trees. Good luck on the show!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my dreams, I have such a barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...this is truly swoon worthy. Wish I could make it but alas, I'm too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, this looks like fun! Barn envy for sure! So much eye candy and wonderful goodies...hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthday wishes, wishes for a great show and I love those header pumpkins <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo