Thursday, September 5, 2013

thank you...

pinterest...


for the inspiration for my new TaDa list in the kitchen!

http://theinspiredroom.net/2013/08/11/message-center-ideas-kitchen/

isabella sparrow actually shared it on fb and I 
fell for it immediately and well,
TaDa!
I'm not finding a blog for her, but her FB page is swoon worthy!

and thank you craigslist...


for the matching sofas in my living room
seriously both for 150.?
my family says thank you for the cozy and beautiful new seating!


Captain approves as well!

thank you ice resin...
especially Susan Lenart Kazmer


for another creative outlet for me to play with!
I have had these ring blanks for quite awhile now
and you gave me the inspiration and tutorials on how to 
use your fabulous product! 

thank you picmonkey...


for helping me design my monthly calendar...

most of all thank you to you,
for indulging me in this silliness!

I hope that September treats you well.
We are having some really beautiful weather here in MI.
Nice cool temps at night, perfect for sleeping.
Speaking of which, I better say good night,
I have a 5:00 am wake up call in my future.

Have a fabulous weekend,
Thank you for stopping by!

love,
t.xoxo



9 comments:

  1. I so love seeing into your world!!! You are moving and getting things DONE!
    I wish our temps would cool down (95 at 9:00 tonight!), but silly me...
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i SAW that gorgeous idea on Pinterst! love YOURS! and wow...your new living room addition was quite a steal! and i can see you've been busy in the way of "creating?" your "spetemebr" events look to be BUSY! bonne chance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your kitchen to do list! And the chalkboard behind the couch: a-ma-zing!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the "ta da" list and may or may not be stealing that idea real soon! and those couches were a real find. happy saturday to you and thanks for reminding me to be grateful too.
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that idea for the kraft paper list, and wow, what a deal on those twin sofas, they're gorgeous! Jimmy Fallon would be proud! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always one step ahead of me....I am dying to use Ice Resin! I love your rings. So cool! And your craft paper list is super neat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all that you have been up to and miss your silliness! It all looks great! I may have to steal that craft paper idea. How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rolled paper idea! I might have to steal it...
    I love following you on facebook and instagram. But I love visiting your blog! so pretty and inspirational!

    xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo