Thursday, March 31, 2016

Painted Farmgirl & Friends...

It's official, I have a booth to call my own in a local brick and mortar!



 it's just outside of Grand Rapids, MI.
in the sweet town of Hudsonville. 

You can see my booth from the front door, but stop and look around the front 
area before you grab some of our lavender goodness ;)  because there are so many great signs, pillows, flowers, a booth full of vintage clothes, and fabulous vintage goodness everywhere you look!


My booth isn't large by any means, but it does have enough space for an
abundance of our natural lavender laundry and cleaning products, 
as well as my soldered vintage marbles, soldered initials,
and assemblage art jewelry.


one of the assemblage art pieces you can find at 
Painted Farmgirl...


Let's not forget the power of lavender...


I use our lavender linen and room spray for more than just our beds
 and to naturally freshen the air in our home...

My TaDa list was full today,
so I spritzed myself and my work area
with our lavender linen and room spray,
and it helped to keep me calm, relaxed, and focused
(well, mostly focused, let's not push it!)

So if you have a long TaDa list like I do,
head on over to the shop and pick yourself up a bottle!

And while you're there, meander around the shop.  It's has rooms & rooms
full of fabulous jewelry,  Maison Blanche chalk paint, vintage inspired clothing, beautifully painted furniture,
handpainted signs, the most luscious soaps & bath bombs, 
and vintage treasures from one end to the other!
I am beyond thrilled to be part of the Painted Farmgirl Family!

On top of the excitement of having my first booth in the shop,
you will be able to find me at the 
on May14, at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds!

Have a fantastic weekend!
love,
t.xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this new venture. Have you given up sleeping? : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is awesome! I am so happy for you. I think I feel a road trip coming on since the weather is starting to warm up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo