Thursday, March 3, 2016

love.


Near our home there is a farm where we get our eggs. 
It's the best kind of old school farm, where the eggs
are in the refrigerator and so is the honor system box. 

yes, it still exists.

I had no idea that there were sheep on the farm until yesterday, 
and I love sheep.

LOVE.

I mean, look at those faces, 
they are so peaceful, and sweet.
love.
So this post is just because I love sheep,
and wanted to share these sweet faces with you.
you're welcome.
love,
t.xoxo 

Maybe I should pull out the thesaurus for another word for love.
nope.
love.

1 comment:

  1. We have a few farms by us like that. Love them! Would much rather support them than the chain stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Old White House, your comments make my day! ~ Theresa xoxo